Obsession

    Hello World!
    Finally my wish or obsession has turned true… I have finally made my comeback in the business world…
    Yeah am finally back….
    But like most ordinary human beings, am not totally happy…wonder why…

    0613-life-instructions

    Am back at the harsh and cold reality of the business world which I craved to be….with my delusions shattering more…


     interesting_life

    Back to the past routines which I longed to faced again: waking up early…the rush hours of the breakfast time and dressing time….the morning sprint to the bus stop…to be finally in the end of the long queue waiting desperately for the rare Express buses to surface….to then wish to have a seating place (the past courtesy has longed died in Mauritius)….to be then stuck in the daily morning traffic jam…sprint to the office….wishing the clock will tick more quickly so the day will end soon…the afternoon congestion…

    WheelsOfLife

    This is my daily routine for the past 3 weeks…am not complaining but wish I was more thrilled…

    work_life

    Tired of these delusions: the hope of getting a good job or brighter future….my thoughts and imagination are escaping or should I say drifting to another exquisite obsession of mine: cliffs

    cliffs-of-moher

    Yeah I love cliffs and am just totally fascinated by cliffs…
    For me, they represent the most peaceful and energy refilling place…where you can sit there for hours and watch the rough sea and waves clashing and some vessels at some far most distance enveloped with their own special atmosphere: windy…cold…and so alone…


    cliffs-of-moher2

    And because they are so like me: quite boring and unappealing places…just like the dull, introvert, loner person that I am finding it so difficult to connect to people….
    Am picturing me living in Cornwall in a small house abandoned near a light house….

    lands send

    or in the highlands in Scotland or near its cliffs with its own mystical atmosphere

    soctland cliffs

    or lost in the exotic mystery and beauty of the New Caledonia Island…


    1_big

    I have always wanted to live near cliffs….trekking or sitting there observing the games of the angry waves against the defying rocks….

    so that's my daily obsession…

    20090331061508_cliffs-waves-west-coast-islay

    I end today on a cheerful note ….on car commercial ads that I really love watching on TV…


    Cheers

Post Title

Obsession


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2010/06/obsession.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List