New Direction

    Hello World!

    Finally I have found and built my blog identity…

    head-silhouette-with-question-mark

    Now I have built a place where to shelter to picture my feelings and life…

    As you can notice, I have been doing some modifications to the blog template to suit the new direction it will be taking….

    fork

    I change the sunrise theme for a beach or sea view as it reflects better my visions, my escapades, my dreams which always focus and center on sea someway….and I always dream flying to a reclusive beach…

    beach7

    My blog will also be about my dearest friends whom I always like to write on even some posts may repeat but how could I not write about them…talking about them I would like to thank them : Jade, Ari and Caro (esp you Caro and Evan who really saved my day when we needed to submit the dissertation) for your constant support, encouragement…know am a big ball of stress and negativity don’t know how I would have managed last year without all your positive thinking and attitude…

    missionstatementlogo

    Am so happy that we all have passed and will be graduating this year…

    graduation

    Cheers

    p.s: whenever I think of you girls, am always happy and smiling … .

Post Title

New Direction


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-direction.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List