Wanted: to rent or buy a new life

    Hello World!
    Am placing an ad for a new life…
    09-01_forsalerent
    Like most people am in quest of the idyllic and utopian goal of my life…
    2010-04-15 writing cartoon-Pardon My Planet
    Always lost in my dreams and fantasies where I yearn to be somewhere else, someone else living something else…
     images
    I wish I was able to connect and plug into the real world…be happy…find my place..and live…
    But am evading somewhere else where I dream that Mauritius still has some of its exotic fauna and flore and beauty like the Polynesian islands…

    that make its pride …and not the concrete and cold buildings and shopping malls mushrooming everywhere…
    Live somewhere where there won’t be any rush, stress, and the crescendo run or race of the money culture, hypocrisy and fear…
    And be myself for once…

Post Title

Wanted: to rent or buy a new life


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2010/07/wanted-to-rent-or-buy-new-life.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List