Reward

    Hello World!!!

    Am so happy....
    happy_girl_resize

    Well this time it's not about the weather or nature...just some good news to share...


    news

    This week got a nice surprise when returning back from work....I received a letter from uni about the graduation day...
    graduation anime

    Finally the graduation date has been communicated… it’s in one week time…

    _AnimeGraduation

    I‘m so happy and for once I feel kinda proud of myself...am receiving the reward of my 4 years of studies ......1 mins of glory on stage LOL
    images

    To all those graduating this year…cheer

    GraduationAnime

    Now am off to find the perfect shining dress .....

    anime_sunflower_fav1

Post Title

Reward


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2010/10/reward.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List