Old is Gold

    Hello World....
    life is a strange journey...
    full of self discovery...an ongoing learning process...
    kb_Wall_Josephine-Sadness_of_Gaia
    I would take the example of my grandparents cos its inspire this vision of life
    ..
    how the eyes reflect the vision of life and how the heart or mind interpret life is such a beautiful story...
    kb_Wall_Josephine-Stairway_of_Dreams
    when I was in my teens, whenever I would meet my grandparents they would talk about the past
    or the morals or values they used to have...
    I would then think that they didn't understand the new generation ...
    kb_Wall_Josephine-Enchantment
    today these conversations have taken a golden dimension...
    with a new eye vision and mindset, I now perceive this life cycle...
    kb_Wall_Josephine-Child_of_the_Universe
    when I was a teen, my main aim was to finish school then work then study...
    most people aim is to find a good job with a good salary package...
    kb_Wall_Josephine-Creation_of_Spring_2
    but for my grandparents, they have reached such a stage when all those materials life aims are minimalist...
    kb_Wall_Josephine-Voyage_to_Murrlis_Sea
    for them, their day-to-day is
    life itself...
    they now talk about the remaining life that they have to live...  they talk so freely about their death...
    kb_Wall_Josephine-Palette_of_Dreams
    whenever I would hear them talk about their past, I now cherish these golden experiences...
    why those golden moments would soon be rare......where I have learn the essence of life from them...
    kb_Wall_Josephine-Lady_Galadriel

Post Title

Old is Gold


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2011/08/old-is-gold.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive