72 DAYS OLD MARRIAGE


     Can you believe it or not but it is true.Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from Kris Humphries after 72 days of marriage. They  got married on August 20 in a very lavish marriage party in Montecito, CA.But now they feel, they are not compatible for each other as a husband and wife.
     Kim Kardashian has confirmed the news and saying: “After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage,” she said. “I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.”


Post Title

72 DAYS OLD MARRIAGE


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2011/11/72-days-old-marriage.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive