Falling into the trap of demotivation

    Hello World!

    Since Wednesday I fell into the trap of demotivation and

    aman21l

    still misled under its spell stress has overtook me and now the result is that I have no motivation, am down and don’t feel like doing anything....and the 3-4 kilos I managed to take after so much efforts since months have just vanished (one of the offset of my being stress=losing weight)

    gouffre de padirac Lot

    When I send a message to a pal on FB she too told me she’s in the same trap as me :- (

    despair

    So tonight I decided it was high time I move forward…

    The times am damn demotivated and stressed, I prefer not to do any work cos it was useless as don’t have inspiration

    Thus I prefer to take a small pause

    THE_DAY_MY_LIFE_WAS_PUT_ON_PAUSE_-_TITLE_PAGE_-_done.44172908_std 

    and try to refill the batteries of motivation

    batteries

    by thinking (or dreaming) about nice escapade like :

    Being on a desert island (even am on island LOL) sleeping in a ‘hamac’

    Desert Island Palm

    Being giving a treat in a spa

    avalon-spa

    With essence

    spa_features_masthead

    and flowers around

    spa_signature

    or thinking doing great hiking trip

    321201-FB

    so place now to the zen attitude

    self-motivation

    and the no stress motto

    b9ff73cb72a5f3341e6197db716 

    Cheers

Post Title

Falling into the trap of demotivation


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2009/11/falling-into-trap-of-demotivation.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List