....and God created Friends....

    Hello world!

    Yesterday Uni resumed...and it was just fabulous....

    The lecture was supposed to start at 13.00 so no need to tell you about the rush and speedy things did to be on time

    Hurry-Up-rgb_c

    At 11.45 I left home and got a bus as soon step on the bus stop (at that time thank my luck) and few minutes later receive a sms from a classmate informing me that the lecture had been re-scheduled at 16.00 (no need to tell you how I felt at that very moment) so I got down on the next bus stop and walked back home under that harsh sun (the heat just terrible and unbearable these days)

    heat

    At 14.30, re-hurry back to the bus stop under that terrible sun....

    Heat Exhaustion 2

    and finally met my uni pals after so much time...seeing each other were really good...

    So many girly gossips to tell and to relate...

    gossip1

    After the office gossip.... we came to talk about the diabolic invention: the dissertation (1 month left before the Jour J)

    countdown

    But it was just mega great to see everyone and this semester module seems cool too (on planning: politics agenda, media, ideology etc)

    pol_empathy_Matrix-1

    Am still not realising that it’s eventually my last semester at uni...my final 4th year at uni...but gonna enjoy the max the few months left...

    817068-xs

    So from now, gonna look forward to each Tuesday

    quote_of_the_day

    "Books and friends should be few but good."

    Cheers

Post Title

....and God created Friends....


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2010/02/and-god-created-friends.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List