I Love India - Akon

      The singer, who landed here on his birthday that was on Friday, will be performing in Gurgaon and Bangalore. "Thank you everyone for having me here. I love India and I keep looking for ways to come here. You guys show more than loyalty towards my art and my career. I don't have words to express my feelings…I hope I get many more opportunities to come here and share my talent with you. I feel like a family here. This is like a second home to me," Akon said.  He is here for the The Venky's Akon Live In Concert and will perform in Gurgaon and Bangalore.






Post Title

I Love India - Akon


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-love-india-akon.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive