QUOTE OF THE DAY

    Life does not happen to us, it happens from us. Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment. The antidotes for worry are gratitude, action, and service.
    Anonymous

    O volcano of rage
    uniter of Arabs
    Boil upon the plains
    Foam upon the sands
    Engulf them from the hills and the cannons and the trenches
    With rage….

    Abdel Halim Hafez

    When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.

    Wayne Dyer

Post Title

QUOTE OF THE DAY


Post URL

https://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2011/04/quote-of-day.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive