Happy New Year From my blog to yours

    Hello World!

    400_F_17704673_lm7vvOB3nF9U7zoCIG0NQFUN4p7x8ihk

    In two days, we will be welcoming 2010 : )

    Well know it’s high time to think about some resolutions and make the ‘bilan’ of 2009.... For me resolutions are like rules, meant to be broken LOL…some resolutions which I will try to adhere and achieve:

    resolutions

    1. Will try to write better post (must be more creative meaning that has to strain my brain LOL)

    creative-genius-mindset-mind-map

    2. Find more time for people whom I love

    MoreTimeAward.jpg

    3. Stop being lazy

    t_b_sbeing_up

    4. Do some exercises and start doing yoga

    Yoga_1

    5. Find a job (love being unemployed LOL)

    banner-top-job-find

    6. Have a new make-over and be more girly LOL

    STRAWBERRYsmoothtext061108

    I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year 2010

    wishes-new-year-animated-d

    All the very best to you.

    Enjoy but with moderation.

    Cheers

    pravs-j-new-year-wishes

Post Title

Happy New Year From my blog to yours


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2009/12/happy-new-year-from-my-blog-to-yours.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List