2010 C’est du Love Love

    Hello World!

    2010_love_of_roses_calender_calendar-p1583157040767739612vzh5_400

    Hope you had a great New Year celebration

    new_years_eve

    Well 2010 really start on a good beat for me and hope it will continue on such wave till the end of this year

    verybigwave_jpg

    For once, am sticking with my resolutions, give more time and priority to my loved and dearest ones starting with my BF...: ) am now stuck on the SMS world from day to night

    iphone-comic

    • The least good news for this month...

    Have to submit my first draft of dissertation by next week (even the deadline is 20 January) so that am allowed to submit it in March

    phd052107s

    So my time is allocated between my BF and dissertation

    I end my very small post (for once LOL ) on this quote from the Dalai Lama

    quote_of_the_day

    “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions”.

    Cheers

Post Title

2010 C’est du Love Love


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2010/01/2010-cest-du-love-love.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List