A new beginning

    Hello World!
    smalleveryday
    Finally have done it...
    Have changed my blog layout
    What do you think about it: p well (I confirm am very bad when it comes to design, html, xml etc....)
    I choose the sunset theme cos first i love sunset and for me it represents a new beginning for everything and everyone....
    Cos after a sunset we always have a dawn and a new page in our life....
    Sunrise_in_Caorle
    Have also changed my playlist for change...
    For the meantime am in love with Fireflies....
    playlist
    Else am still struggling with the dissertation
    two-businessmen-struggling_~cwa0025
    Today I had a real nice day...why?
    Really feel happy and emotional about what my friends told me and realized that whenever we like or not, we do appreciate some morale support and you just feel great and happy when you know there are people there for you to help you.....
    cute-puppy-pictures-moral-support
    Before going too emotional and move in the pink cloud will stop here : )
    Tomorrow Ari birthday (if ever you happen to drop by my blog, wish you a very happy birthday, you can read the rest of the birthday wish on your FB wall )
    HappyBirthday57
    Wish you all a very nice weekend
    Quote of the day:
    quote_of_the_day
    "If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair."
    - Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784) British lexiographer.
    Cheers

Post Title

A new beginning


Post URL

http://anxietyanddepressiontreatment.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-beginning.html


Visit anxietyanddepressiontreatment for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List